…I didn’t disappear, I’ve been talking to you all on Twitter!…
My Lung Life Lurgyiness and Manic Mozartian Musicness have just overtaken my ability to blog regularly. But people have been on at me to get back to blogging and so here goes!
This is the list of blogposts I should have written-invisible blog posts for the moment-until I do write them. And the plan is for you to pick what you would like me to write about-not so much Blog Food-more a Blog Recipe Book. Should help me get back on my blogging feet and for you to be filled in with the last 2+ month’s ‘life in the days of”
1) A Holiday with Oxygen. From flights to hotels. It’s complicated!
2) Desert Down Time-Sand Storms and Volcanic Ash clouds!
3) More Muscle Problems. This week’s struggle with a pulled muscle in my back and in semi-spasm and lungs that griped in sympathy!
4) Fit to Fly? Charting my recent experience of Body Plethysmography, ABGs and the diagnosis.
5) Air Trapping or a load of Trapped Air?
6) Evil Pollen Particles and the ways I try to beat them!
7) Living with Coeliac. How to eat GF (or not) all too often in my case.
So come on, Guys, you’ve prodded me to get back in to it. I’m open to offers with what you want me to write about.
I’ll continue to update my swimming and lung stats and sidebar stuff and I’ll update my musical projects with what I’m rehearsing as well as what I’m teaching.
…it’s nice to be back!…