….I don’t often read my horoscope, but….
Incredibly, when I do, it seems to make some degree of sense. Call that a calling or whatever, as a Christian, I shouldn’t exactly be believing in what is very often an amount of guesswork and claptrap,(please don’t now shout at me for that comment!) but why then did my June horoscope in The Sunday Paper say “You need to begin monitoring your health condition better” Nothing but co-incidence, IMAO, but to think, barely a week ago I hardly blew a PF let alone whacked the pulse oximeter on my finger, and now I’m a daily pro keeping records to email my Docs, and knowing exactly how I have to administer my O2 prescription. Funny, eh?
We arrived back from the South coast in time to pick up my package from J’s Mum’s-we’d had it delivered there as we were out of town.
I now have the US leads for E.T. and a smart new backpack style carrybag, which is more like a glorified harness.
See what you think:
There are many reasons for my using a backpack style bag when out and about.
- It will hang on the back of my Scootie at school easier
- I have a bad back!
- I already lean to one side-(mild scoliosis)
- I have been warned by my physio not to carry an uneven amount of weight on one shoulder as I’m already crooked and it squashes one lung.
- Carrying a weight on your back helps open up the lungs and pulls the shoulders back into alignment.
- It encourages good posture in a lunger-especially as I already hunch and lean forward when I’m struggling to breathe.
I can only think the bag for the Airsep Freestyle unit was designed by an older person who likes to wear a heavy handbag/purse on one shoulder and thinks backpacks are for the younger generation.
And what’s with all these old people pictures of O2 users. There are plenty of us younger generation people who need to use O2.
(That sentence was not meant to offend anybody!)
….But I feel like writing to Airsep and saying, ”hey please use a couple of kids, teens, or 20 somethings in your ads” It’s just that I feel rather left out as I’m not 70+ and grey haired or a COPDer….
(What do you reckon, shall I do it?!)