….Thought this would be interesting for me to trackback to, at least!….
- Pari Neb: is totally behaving himself after my pre-vacation panic over his on/off switch’s reliability!
- Swimming: I am keeping it up by doing a daily 40 minute swim at about the same tempo= approx 1 km
- SATS: They’re seeming to be better, but I am dropping them after exercise-However, I definitely feel less SOB
- PFs: I’ve so far more than flirted with the green zone-almost managed a 90% yesterday. Improving!
- Walking: I’m trotting around in my usual slow/stop manner but with more energy and less cramps
- Sleeping: Definitely sleeping well here-the bed is enormous and unreal in it’s supreme comfort!
- Music-ing: I’m itching to play the grand piano in the lobby. Do you think if I whack out a Titanic rendition the Manager will give us another beautiful bottle of wine?!
….See how the desert is so good for me, and this is after just 4 whole days!….