…. So here follows my series of 12 photographs taken throughout today, the 12th of October, 2010.
1) I woke up and looked outside-it was the most beautiful Autumn morning, and one where I would have wanted to photograph the garden even if I didn’t have a reason too!
2) The nasty moment of the day- the Tuesday tablet. Yes I take this innocent looking little pill every week on a Tuesday and it wrecks me for the rest of the day. But supposedly it’s helping my bone loss. Eugh, I am being reminded of it now as I type, Heart Burn City, and that’s with a full glass of water and staying upright for an hour afterwards!
3) So whilst I was forced to remain standing or sitting bolt upright-I decided to fill the house with yummy baking smells and whipped up some decadent chocolate fudge brownies. Although these were a little crumblier and less fudgier than I wanted! Why do my brownies never turn out the same twice?
4) Next on the agenda today, the Exercise ECG test at Hillingdon Hospital. The appointment was moved (luckily) from 9am to a more desirable 11.30am and is now, thankfully, over and done with!
5) And we were starving when we got back to the car so drove in a bee line from the hospital straight to our favourite fish and chip shop in Eastcote!
6) Let the lunchtime carnage begin. ‘Battle of the tongs’ as we shared and devoured our fish feast!
7) And after Mr Piranha had attacked the remainder of the lunch so that there wasn’t even a measly iota of shrivelled chip left, he washed up and set to work doing some editing work on his LIGHTROOM 3 Catalogue, in case he suddenly decided to print some portfolio photos up this afternoon in Costco. Not a posed shot either-this is where Julian is and what he is doing, like always, when he’s home! (But I’ve never snapped him ‘at it’ before!)
8 ) Well, Julian did decide to print half a dozen photos up from this Summer’s photography in Utah/Arizona. Superb value and speed as ever.
9) And whilst the photos were being developed and Julian idled away the time standing outside in the last of the Autumn sunshine, I was in my Opticians appointment for 40 minutes. First I had my contact lens check up then all the eye and sight tests. The guy had to step outside for a minute so I snapped this photo of the room I was in!
10) After my appointment we grabbed the few things we wanted from the aisles then checked out and drove home. It had been a busy afternoon after a busy morning. As you can see, we really didn’t need anything much-the water offer was so good we grabbed a couple of flatpacks, plus my statutory jerky and olives supply and a tub of Haribo sweets for my Wind Band!
11) So after unwinding, unloading, unpacking and of course undressing(!) I sank into a bubbly bath. Oh yes-I think I snapped this bath tub at picture 11 last month too. Did I also have the glass of wine and olives? Probably!
12) And do you know what I also snapped as my picture 12 on the 12th of September-yes-pizza! So here are ours tonight, in all their glory. And yes mine is Cosky friendly, if you know what that means! I have added the olives, sundried tomatoes, cooked fresh spinach and free range farm fresh eggs. There is nothing better than a gooey yolky egg bursting all over your cheese pizza. You should try it some day! Quite delicious!
Good night all-England are about to kick off . They need my prayers!
See you next month!
….If you’d like to read other bloggers’ 12 of 12′s, go to Chad Darnell’s Blog….